Turn on thread page Beta

Should I have included management in my personal statement? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for Spanish and Management however in my personal statement I mentioned that I want to study 'business and spanish.' Will my application still be considered even though I didn't specifically use the term 'management'? Thanks.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I presume that you've applied to mostly 'Spanish and Business' courses and one 'Spanish and management' course.

Don't worry; universities won't mind - they know that you only have one personal statement with which to apply to courses which often have different names.

For example, I applied for four 'History and Politics' courses, and one 'Government and History' course (exactly the same, just a different word). I only ever called the course 'History and Politics' in my personal statement but I still got an offer for the 'Government and History' course.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.