Leeds Trinity - Accommodation Watch

chloesophie
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey, I'm looking to apply for uni to start in Sept 2018 - I have a few uni choices but Im considering Leeds Trinity. Obviously accommodation is a big factor of choosing a university, could anyone suggest any accomodation that they've enjoyed. I'm looking for something social (night life etc) but not a complete out of control party accomodation - quiet chill time too.

Any opinions and suggestions will be much appreciated! thanks
bethmoo96
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by chloesophie)
Hey, I'm looking to apply for uni to start in Sept 2018 - I have a few uni choices but Im considering Leeds Trinity. Obviously accommodation is a big factor of choosing a university, could anyone suggest any accomodation that they've enjoyed. I'm looking for something social (night life etc) but not a complete out of control party accomodation - quiet chill time too.

Any opinions and suggestions will be much appreciated! thanks
following this because I am in the same situation!
smidmore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,

I am a current Leeds Trinity student in my first year.

All accomodations are on the Campus itself. If you're looking for a 'party' accomodation in a sense. I would reccomend Foundations Court
because it is the only accomodation with a socal room at the bottom. Everyone can join here and it has pool tables as well. I'm not sure how much this is (you'll have to look on the website) but it is one of the most expensive ones. It is also En Suite.

Any more questions, feel free to ask
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (516)
26.27%
The paper was reasonable (857)
43.64%
Not feeling great about that exam (383)
19.5%
It was TERRIBLE (208)
10.59%

Watched Threads