The Student Room Group

UNI

I want to go to university but I didn't get any A-Levels but I helped my friends in maths tests. I came up with every idea for our business what should I do?
Original post by Shields32162
I want to go to university but I didn't get any A-Levels but I helped my friends in maths tests. I came up with every idea for our business what should I do?

You need to find a level 3 qualification (A levels, BTEC Extended Diploma, IB, Access diploma etc etc) that will prepare you for the university course you want to apply to.

Without a level 3 qualification then you'll need more than "helping friends in tests" to get into university.

What qualifications do you have? How old are you? What would you like to study at university?
Original post by Shields32162

What business did you start?

There are other ways of getting to uni, like access courses, but it would depend on what course you intend to study. Do you have any idea of what field you want to go into?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending