Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How do I develop responsibility and maturity? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

So I haven't got very far in life yet. I feel that I have a sort of irrational fear of being responsible. How do I get passed this?

I'm not a confident guy, my self esteem is very low but I want to be successful. Every step helps and so, could you guys suggest ways I could gain some responsibilities to help me progress in life.

Ask me any questions you want. Ty.

I'm 22

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ua3142)
    Hey,

So I haven't got very far in life yet. I feel that I have a sort of irrational fear of being responsible. How do I get passed this?

I'm not a confident guy, my self esteem is very low but I want to be successful. Every step helps and so, could you guys suggest ways I could gain some responsibilities to help me progress in life.

Ask me any questions you want. Ty.
    Find a nice girl and get her pregnant. There you go, you will never have to worry about not having responsibility again.

ReputationRep:
    Get a pet or start babysitting your younger siblings/cousins or whatever. Life is a journey, remember that.

ReputationRep:
    bump.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.