Energy bills Watch

Forest81
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey

For those of you in rented accommodation, have you done a price comparison to see if you can save money on your energy costs? If you haven't because you either cant be bothered or arn't sure how to find the info you need to give in order to get quotes, if there was a service where someone could do it for you, and they took a percentage of the amount you saved, would you consider using a service like that?
Lorrel25
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
That sounds like a handy service. I don't know upto what extent it will be effective. Is this some kind of a project your are working on?

Unless and until there is a good difference, it won't make sense to go for a service like this. If you look at saving on energy bills there are cases where even doors and windows can have an impact on your bill.

You can take a look at this graphic for more information: https://www.clerawindows.com/blog/ho...-energy-costs/

As I said, unless the service has good effect on the bill, subscribing would not make any sense.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Buckingham
    Open Evening Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18

Do you like exams?