Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I'm a student from Sheffield Hallam and is looking for someone to take over my tenancy from January 2018 - July 2018. Ive been applying and advertising different websites and is desperate for looking for a replacement. Unfortunately, its under unite students so they cant do anything. The places that I have advertise it to are the Nursing students and Erasmus students on facebook pages. I have also applied to spare room and other websites. Though, I would just like to know if there's any other places I can advertise it and/or I would like to know which courses starts at january times. Thank you

University open days

  • Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.