Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    There is currently a spare room in my flat at Darley Bank, Derby. Only students can live here as it is private accommodation.

Darley Bank
    7-11 Brook Street
    Derby
    Derbyshire
    DE1 3PF

The room is £127pw, but is paid in random unequal installments. Currently 2 out of 4 installments have been paid, but you will be required to pay the current owner of the room enough money to cover the remaining amount of rent installments. The current owner has to be paid as he is unable to cancel his agreement and therefore is still liable to pay the rent. You will pay him, and in return he will pay darley so you can keep the room. NOTE: Payments must be made to current owner 48 hours before the actual rent installment is due, to make sure the money goes through and there are no confusions.

The room is what's known as a 'Silver enSuite' meaning it has it's own toilet, sink, and shower cubical in a section of the room. There is a 3/4 double bed, as well as a desk and wheeled-chair, shelving units above the desk, drawers built into the desk, a wardrobe, and a full-length mirror behind the door. The approximate measurement of the room is 13m2. The bathroom has a mirror located above the sink, and the bed itself has a shelving unit attached. There is also underbed storage (lift the mattress up).

If anyone is interested, or knows someone who might be (pass this info to them), please feel free to message me on here
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Can you send me some pics.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student-95)
    Can you send me some pics.
    Hey, sorry for the delayed response, I've been busy with uni work. I'd be happy to send you some pictures, hope they help your decision (see attached).
    Attached Images

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.