Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone started theirs yet? bc for nat5 we were nearly finished in December but this year the assessments and stuff are taking agessss
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Not started ours yet , haven't even spoke about it, tbh don't even remember doing assignment at nat 5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amylousie22)
    Has anyone started theirs yet? bc for nat5 we were nearly finished in December but this year the assessments and stuff are taking agessss
    I did my higher computing assignment last year on Coral Sheild. I am now doing Advanced Higher Computing. If you need any help just ask!

ReputationRep:
    Hi see the assignment u are taking about the coral shied one I have to do that this year but I’m finding the programming bit difficult could pleas help me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alisha123£&)
    Hi see the assignment u are taking about the coral shied one I have to do that this year but I’m finding the programming bit difficult could pleas help me
    I'm working on it this year, too. I have the program finished if you have a question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KyleB783)
    I did my higher computing assignment last year on Coral Sheild. I am now doing Advanced Higher Computing. If you need any help just ask!
    how do you go about writing the specification for the Database part?

ReputationRep:
    How do u do the function part and finding the cost for the program

ReputationRep:
    If by the function part you mean the year, I used datetime.datetime.now().year in Python.That should just display the year that it currently is. You may find you have to use str(datetime.datetime.now().year ) if you're using commas as separators.

For finding the cost, it depends on what you wrote your assumptions as. I assumed that the cost per order would be the amount of tickets multiplied by the price for that night. In order to get the price per night, I sliced the ticket ID ([1:2]) to find out what day it was, which would then correlate to a number which was the price for that night.

ReputationRep:
    I have just finished mine so if you need help I probably can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmANerdOkay?)
    I have just finished mine so if you need help I probably can.
    Yea for the database 2nd query what do you do

ReputationRep:
    This might help

edit: decided was unfair to post full solution. if you have questions just ask. I got full marks in the coral shield assignment Last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adsjoq)
    This might help

edit: decided was unfair to post full solution. if you have questions just ask. I got full marks in the coral shield assignment Last year.
    can you help me with the writing to file for code and then the queries for database

ReputationRep:
    Its ok I just finished the coursework thank you anyway

ReputationRep:
    help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KyleB783)
    I know it’s quite an easy part but I really don’t understand it, could you help with the legislation and security part of the report?

ReputationRep:
    For the security part I talked about the data protection act.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freya Jackson)
    how do you go about writing the specification for the Database part?
    What do you mean by the specification? Do you have your data dictionary, er diagrams and database structure?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Applying to university
Uni match

Find your perfect match

Our tool will help you find the perfect uni course for you

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.