Amylousie22
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Has anyone started theirs yet? bc for nat5 we were nearly finished in December but this year the assessments and stuff are taking agessss
gw07mcgheerachel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Not started ours yet , haven't even spoke about it, tbh don't even remember doing assignment at nat 5
KyleB783
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Amylousie22)
Has anyone started theirs yet? bc for nat5 we were nearly finished in December but this year the assessments and stuff are taking agessss
I did my higher computing assignment last year on Coral Sheild. I am now doing Advanced Higher Computing. If you need any help just ask!
Alisha123£&
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi see the assignment u are taking about the coral shied one I have to do that this year but I’m finding the programming bit difficult could pleas help me
Freya Jackson
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Alisha123£&)
Hi see the assignment u are taking about the coral shied one I have to do that this year but I’m finding the programming bit difficult could pleas help me
I'm working on it this year, too. I have the program finished if you have a question.
Freya Jackson
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by KyleB783)
I did my higher computing assignment last year on Coral Sheild. I am now doing Advanced Higher Computing. If you need any help just ask!
how do you go about writing the specification for the Database part?
Alisha123£&
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How do u do the function part and finding the cost for the program
Freya Jackson
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If by the function part you mean the year, I used datetime.datetime.now().year in Python.That should just display the year that it currently is. You may find you have to use str(datetime.datetime.now().year) if you're using commas as separators.

For finding the cost, it depends on what you wrote your assumptions as. I assumed that the cost per order would be the amount of tickets multiplied by the price for that night. In order to get the price per night, I sliced the ticket ID ([1:2]) to find out what day it was, which would then correlate to a number which was the price for that night.
IAmANerdOkay?
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have just finished mine so if you need help I probably can.
Tuctuc123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by IAmANerdOkay?)
I have just finished mine so if you need help I probably can.
Yea for the database 2nd query what do you do
adsjoq
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This might help

edit: decided was unfair to post full solution. if you have questions just ask. I got full marks in the coral shield assignment Last year.
Tuctuc123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by adsjoq)
This might help

edit: decided was unfair to post full solution. if you have questions just ask. I got full marks in the coral shield assignment Last year.
can you help me with the writing to file for code and then the queries for database
Alisha123£&
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Its ok I just finished the coursework thank you anyway
rubic
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
help
Whatshatnin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by KyleB783)
I know it’s quite an easy part but I really don’t understand it, could you help with the legislation and security part of the report?
KyleB783
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
For the security part I talked about the data protection act.
KyleB783
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Freya Jackson)
how do you go about writing the specification for the Database part?
What do you mean by the specification? Do you have your data dictionary, er diagrams and database structure?
tacataca
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
can anyone help with the 2020 higher computing assignment
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (12)
7.45%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (27)
16.77%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (26)
16.15%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (23)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (45)
27.95%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (28)
17.39%

Watched Threads