Revision/motivation ideas and tipsWatch this thread
* Set reminders with motivational quotes or words on certain days/hours you know you will be doing nothing ie. Tuesday 22nd Nov 5pm ~ keep going, your dreams are just around the corner . This will hopefully motivate you to revise.
* create a time table schedule
* stay organised
* reward yourself ~DO NOT OVERLOAD WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF WORK
* Personally i like post it notes as the colourful and funky, i write key words facts, equations and stick them on my wall in-front of my desk, I usually use one colour per topic or subject
* When writing your notes draw small drawings to help you remember ie, for enzymes i would draw a small lock and key hypothesis.
* have a scrap book or piece of paper in every lesson to write down words your interested in,things you have to do or any deadlines and when you get home write everything down nicely, this helps you remember stuff and stay on top of tasks.
* same old past paper ~ sorry to mention this as i know you probably have already heard if this but they save your life, usually topics on past papers and questions are very similar to new papers and test.
* Revision songs on youtube, they get stuck in your head and this may help you remember key quotes. If you study Macbeth try ~ Shoutout to Macbeth
* Try writing your own, not only will this help you but if you share it , this may help others.
* Buy some folders, they don’t have to be £5 each, just buy cheap folders for 75p and organise everything in them.