Turn on thread page Beta

Which characteristic is worse?? watch

I feel like a complete ******* for creating this thread but I just have to know. I'm aware that 2 guys like me however one of them is shorter than me (Not by much but its noticeable) and the other one is skinnier than me (Even though I'd say I am an average weight). They both have great personalities and I could see myself potentially developing feelings for both. But the height and weight thing is REALLY bugging me. Am I being too shallow/picky? Should I just ditch them both? Which characteristic is worse?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    If you're not attracted to them, you're not attracted to them. We can't convince you to force yourself to like characteristics that you don't find attractive.

(Original post by UWS)
    If you're not attracted to them, you're not attracted to them. We can't convince you to force yourself to like characteristics that you don't find attractive.
    I mean I am attracted to both of them but its just something that's kinda always at the back of my mind. I don't want to be shallow but both these things just seem out of the norm. Like I'm almost embarrassed at myself for being attracted to someone who is shorter than me or skinnier than me.

Bump

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2017
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.