Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's up with shisha and vaping? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhanny)
    I think some do it to validate themselves and look cool but its just stupid imho.
    If you really want to have something sweet just buy a bag of haribos.
    Totally agree. A lot of people who are vaping etc probably only got into due to peer pressure and to fit in with their friends.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    My dad vapes because he used to be a hardcore smoker and is having a hard time quitting the habit. I rather see him vape than smoke as it causes less damage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future-Barista)
    Totally agree. A lot of people who are vaping etc probably only got into due to peer pressure and to fit in with their friends.
    exactly, she acc didn't want to be near shisha until people started introducing it to her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taz554:-))
    Why is everybody my age starting to vape or smoke shisha. Whether it be with tobacco or without. My best friend has started vaping and i am scared for her and i can't stop her... from a somebody who vapes or smokes shisha, why? I promise i will be understanding...
    No idea. But it pisses me off whenever a vaper (or whatever trendy names they want to give themselves) deliberately huff and puff a massive cloud of vape for attention despite having about a dozen people nearby, forcing everyone to move away or go indoors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Cow)
    No idea. But it pisses me off whenever a vaper (or whatever trendy names they want to give themselves) deliberately huff and puff a massive cloud of vape for attention despite having about a dozen people nearby, forcing everyone to move away or go indoors.
    Tbh having people breathe in your secondhand smoke is one of the most self centred thing someone can do, especially when they're around children.
    If someone wants to drink, vape etc then sure, but tempting others to do the same or having them breathe in your smoke is disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laissez‒faire)
    warya loooooool :rofl:
    lool you're such a troll hahahaha :rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxcherryzxx)
    My dad vapes because he used to be a hardcore smoker and is having a hard time quitting the habit. I rather see him vape than smoke as it causes less damage.
    Thats better for him, hope he quits for good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basicallyshrek)
    lool you're such a troll hahahaha :rofl::rofl:
    Idek what I said
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taz554:-))
    okay thanks!!! but how do u know it is not damaging to the lungs! It says it is as bad as doing 100 cigarettes?!
    Yeah shisha is worse than cigarettes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laissez‒faire)
    Idek what I said
    neither did i lmao

Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  idk.png
Views: 6
Size:  28.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basicallyshrek)
    neither did i lmao

Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  idk.png
Views: 6
Size:  28.2 KB

😂😂

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.