Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Place these pictures in order of muscle Watch

ReputationRep:
    Out of these 4 pics attached, which looks the strongest and which looks the weakest? Top left, top right, bottom left or bottom right?

Name:  pjimage.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  165.2 KB

Sorry, really weird question. I promise there’s actually a point to this though lol.
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    what on earth

ReputationRep:
    :zomg:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    :lol::lol: Is that your leg in bottom left?! lmfao

ReputationRep:
    They all look equally weak lol.

Top right is probably strongest because the legs are shorter. Shorter legs = stronger because of how leverage works.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    This must mean... :zomg: I am hench.
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    They all look equally weak lol.

Top right is probably strongest because the legs are shorter. Shorter legs = stronger because of how leverage works.

ReputationRep:
    tr strongest tl weakest

ReputationRep:
    strongest to weakest in my opinion:
    bottom left
    bottom right and top right tied
    top left

but the lighting can change everything and even then a picture proves nothing

ReputationRep:
    they're all skinny af

ReputationRep:
    Okay, let me explain. Basically I had an Indian leg wrestle thingy (like an arm wrestle but with legs) against my siblings and lost to all of them. I'm the bottom left, 20 years old. Brother is 12 years old and top right, sisters are 15 and 11 and top right and bottom right.

I was just feeling insecure about my leg strength and wanted a second opinion. Don't roast me too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannxm)
    :lol::lol: Is that your leg in bottom left?! lmfao
    Is that your face when I click on your profile? lmfao

ReputationRep:
    i didn't expect someone could be insecure about "leg strength" !

But to answer your question i guess, from weakest to strongest:

Top left
    Bottom right
    Top right
    Bottom left (also look the hairiest - no offence) ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jwherje)
    Okay, let me explain. Basically I had an Indian leg wrestle thingy (like an arm wrestle but with legs) against my siblings and lost to all of them. I'm the bottom left, 20 years old. Brother is 12 years old and top right, sisters are 15 and 11 and top right and bottom right.

I was just feeling insecure about my leg strength and wanted a second opinion. Don't roast me too much.
    :rofl: sounds like fun.
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:

I dont even know where to begin

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps it's just like arm wrestling...not so much about your physically strength but your technique! Even a weakling can win arm wrestles against big scary people with the right technique.

ReputationRep:
    This is such a great thread. How on earth does the leg wrestle thing work?! I want to try!!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Froppy)
    Perhaps it's just like arm wrestling...not so much about your physically strength but your technique! Even a weakling can win arm wrestles against big scary people with the right technique.
    Yeah, I guess I could just have had the wrong technique. The thing is though, I put up basically no resistance against my 12yo brother. And he used his non dominant leg, he's a lefty and it was a right leg wrestle. I don't know if that can be all technique lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    I dont even know where to begin
    good lord

tbh i feel like yours looks the weakest due to the fact that now i know you're 20 it looks like you got quite a bony calf, so i guess you got like a mini calf and beefy bones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will'o'wisp2)
    good lord

tbh i feel like yours looks the weakest due to the fact that now i know you're 20 it looks like you got quite a bony calf, so i guess you got like a mini calf and beefy bones
    And their calfs look bigger?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Is that your face when I click on your profile? lmfao
    😂😂😂😂😂

And if you're wondering, your legs are indeed as thin as women's legs.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.