Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application on October 12th and am yet to receive the Bristol questionnaire.. getting slightly worried with some having offers already. I definitely have the academic requirements so not really sure what to think
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    It hasn't even been a month since the application deadline and they have until March to decide - for now no news is good news!

Bristol is a bit notorious for apparently processing their applications in batches seemingly without reason (I don't think it's alphabetical, for example :holmes: ) If you met all of the academic requirements then you have every chance still

ReputationRep:
    Give them a ring- I know a couple of people who didn't hear anything but were sent it after talking to them on the phone x

ReputationRep:
    My friend applied for vet med at Bristol this year and I recall him talking about the questionnaire he has to fill out like 2 weeks ago... I’d give them a call!

ReputationRep:
    I haven’t received the questionnaire yet either and I applied on the same date as you! Last year, I didn’t get my interview until January and then offer until March so try not to worry too much 😊
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Bristol may be even slower this year with sorting applications as they are trying out their new system of not interviewing (lets not even get into that one...) veterinary applicants. But as said this time is not even close to worrying time yet.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.