Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I was looking for accredited online courses and found this one course in business management on reed provided by Inspire London College. It normally costs 595 but there's 87% off on reed.

Not gonna lie 87% off makes me wanna pay the fee now and just start studying, but I'm thinking it may be a scam. Has anyone used reed before? Or should I get the course through Inspire London College's website and pay the full fee?
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by Patrixon)
    So I was looking for accredited online courses and found this one course in business management on reed provided by Inspire London College. It normally costs 595 but there's 87% off on reed.

Not gonna lie 87% off makes me wanna pay the fee now and just start studying, but I'm thinking it may be a scam. Has anyone used reed before? Or should I get the course through Inspire London College's website and pay the full fee?
    Reed as an organisation is legit.

No idea about London college.

The 87% off how does that compare to others people offering the course? It might be a very inflated price. Do some research and see if theres any feedback on London college.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Reed as an organisation is legit.

No idea about London college.

The 87% off how does that compare to others people offering the course? It might be a very inflated price. Do some research and see if theres any feedback on London college.
    Well I can't find many reviews about Inspire London College (ILC). They do exist because the company is registered with companieshouse since 2013, but I can't find any feedback about their courses. On their website they say they deliver fully accredited qualification by Ofqual and that they do it since last year. The price (595) looks legit comparing to others as it is quite long course (it lasts 360 hours) and 87% off is only available on reed.
    • Very Important Poster

Well I can't find many reviews about Inspire London College (ILC). They do exist because the company is registered with companieshouse since 2013, but I can't find any feedback about their courses. On their website they say they deliver fully accredited qualification by Ofqual and that they do it since last year. The price (595) looks legit comparing to others as it is quite long course (it lasts 360 hours) and 87% off is only available on reed.
    Do your research. Pay with a credit card.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:

Look up the course and find the provider, contact them and ask about it.
    Google things like "Reed Inspire London College scam" to check there are no negative reviews or reports of it being a scam.
    Make sore you pay with something that gives you protection if it is a scam (I think credit card or paypal do- check though).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.