When will I receive an offer? Watch

Rachel108513
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi. I've applied for courses in Queens and ulster University Belfast, with my UCAS being sent to the unis over 3 weeks ago now. I've got an offer from Queens already but I've heard nothing from ulster. How long does it usually take them to make an offer?
string-of-lights
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rachel108513)
Hi. I've applied for courses in Queens and ulster University Belfast, with my UCAS being sent to the unis over 3 weeks ago now. I've got an offer from Queens already but I've heard nothing from ulster. How long does it usually take them to make an offer?
Hi, unfortunately it will depend on what you've applied for, any health care related course will be until late march of next year. Otherwise it could be January or even later! Good news is you don't have to make any firm UCAS decisions until all 5 of your choices have gotten back to you and even then you have 4 weeks to make your final decisions. Hope this helps
Daveboi115
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If I recall correctly I heard nothing from Ulster until March time and Queens was a month later than that! As already stated though it depends entirely on the course and the volume of applicants! Fingers crossed and good luck!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (60)
30.3%
No - I got the required grades (115)
58.08%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
11.62%

Watched Threads