Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I've applied for courses in Queens and ulster University Belfast, with my UCAS being sent to the unis over 3 weeks ago now. I've got an offer from Queens already but I've heard nothing from ulster. How long does it usually take them to make an offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel108513)
    Hi. I've applied for courses in Queens and ulster University Belfast, with my UCAS being sent to the unis over 3 weeks ago now. I've got an offer from Queens already but I've heard nothing from ulster. How long does it usually take them to make an offer?
    Hi, unfortunately it will depend on what you've applied for, any health care related course will be until late march of next year. Otherwise it could be January or even later! Good news is you don't have to make any firm UCAS decisions until all 5 of your choices have gotten back to you and even then you have 4 weeks to make your final decisions. Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    If I recall correctly I heard nothing from Ulster until March time and Queens was a month later than that! As already stated though it depends entirely on the course and the volume of applicants! Fingers crossed and good luck!!

Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.