Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to pull women on nights out? HELP!!! Watch

I’m basically a really socially inept person and I have to get really drunk to have the confidence to talk to people. I like drinking and always go out on my own cause I have no mates. But when i drink I want to people but most people generally think I’m a creep, so it puts me off.

I see most guys talking to women and ‘pulling’ them but I can’t do this and I don’t know the best way to go about it? It’s so awkward trying to approach strangers incase they judge me even when I’m drunk!!! I’m not being disrespectful to women at all btw, but like sometimes I want to at least get to know a woman and go from there etc like most guys do on nights out. So What’s the best way of talking to and pulling women for someone like me???

Thanks!!!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Phrasing it as "pulling" a woman isn't the best way to start. It sounds cliche, but honestly just be yourself. Don't puff yourself up or try to be this really impressive guy. Be calm and natural and there'll be a woman who's attracted to you. Just be patient.

ReputationRep:
    There is a massive amount of hypocrisy in so called western liberal culture. Eastern methods of arranged marriage are disparaged, Sharia Law is disparaged, prostitution is disparaged, conventional christian heterosexual marriage is disparaged so when one tries to play the westerner at his own game and go to a club for a drink and meet some potential women the same people cry creep. You could try dating apps but in general if you try and play the western game the vast majority use creep shaming to admonish any male who isn't desirable.

Back in the day 'creep' had connotations of danger and sleaze, but now its applied to any male they dont like; they're not even polite about it.

ReputationRep:
    just be yourself... stick to soft drinks. relax.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.