Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you think Middle eastern girls are pretty? Watch

ReputationRep:
    black arabs exist you know. like sudanese and yemenis. and whenever i hear the somali language it sounds a lot like arabic.

(Original post by Emerald777O)
    Somalis are BLACK, not ARABS. I don't know insecure Somali person told you otherwise but we are B L A C K.
    Not ARABS.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    You know someone is pissed when they use caps
    Cos I very much am

(Original post by wonderuss)
    I don't know why but I've noticed that many Somali girls are insecure about where they're from. I've also noticed that some even like to detach themselves from other Somali girls and present themselves as separate from fellow Somalis as if they are ashamed or something.
    No they clam Somali but don't claim black and I don't even blame them cos of how people hate on black features.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hahagr8stuff)
    black arabs exist you know. like sudanese and yemenis. and whenever i hear the somali language it sounds a lot like arabic.
    I know but Somalis aren't one of them. And no our language does not sound like Arabic whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hahagr8stuff)
    Somali language definitely doesn't sound like Arabic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald777O)
    people hate on black features.
    No, they don't. In fact, I've noticed that black features are very much praised and desired in today's society.

And there is generally nothing bad about Somali features so I don't know what you're on about to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Lebanese girls dayum

ReputationRep:
    In all seriousness though I imagine I'd find the average 'Middle Eastern' woman hotter than the world average woman, as I expect that the Middle Eastern woman would be genetically more similar to White women, whom I am most attracted to, than the world average woman.

ReputationRep:
    No, they don't. In fact, I've noticed that black features are very much praised and desired in today's society.

And there is generally nothing bad about Somali features so I don't know what you're on about to be honest.
    It's quite laughable at this point. You're telling me BLACK features are very much praised and desired? When there are actual primary school teachers who are doing **** like this..

https://rollingout.com/2017/10/26/da...back-straight/

And are we forgetting this?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...d-not-a-victim

This isn't even all..

ReputationRep:
    no

(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    In all seriousness though I imagine I'd find the average 'middle eastern' woman hotter than the world average woman, as I expect that the middle eastern woman would be genetically more similar to White, whom I am most attracted to, than the world average human.
    Btw, is your avatar the pic from that show with the pink girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Btw, is your avatar the pic from that show with the pink girl?
    You got it.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    People who said No, I dont know what they're on about but there are some really good looking arab girls out there. Same as any other race.

ReputationRep:
    Nah not really.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I think they are beautiful. Lovely features such as big dark eyes, thick hair and besides beauty they honestly are really friendly and nice people.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Many Arabs, for God knows what reason, do indeed have a massive sense of entitlement. But I can assure you that there are also many that are not like this, and I appreciate that you didn't generalise Arabs as a whole based on your experiences. As an Arab, I apologise on their behalf.
    I think it was because in the area I was, most arab girls were native emiratis who were very rich. Money does strange things to people. I'm sure if you take the worst 3 girls I ever interacted with, go back in time and switch things so that they grew up in a 3 bed semi with a ford mondeo out the front, rather than a 12 bed palace with 2 mercedes, a ferrari, and the white range rover they got for their 18th birthday, they would probably have acted very differently.

I suppose it all boils down to the circles you mingle with. Growing up in Dubai, I was at the heart of glitz and glamour, and with that, the heart of vanity, privilege and shallowness. I mean for gods sake, one of them was sick of the traffic that she would get stuck in while she was being chauffeured to school, so she had them construct a helipad for her to chopper in. The irony of it was that it then took her more time driving from her villa to the heliport itself, but I suppose 99% of it was just wanting to show off. As are most things in that part of the world.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.