Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I've never felt so alone :( Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    hmm i wonder why they walk away from you..
    unless everyones just plain mean maybe you need to change up a few things
    is it hard for you to keep a convo going?
    if youre not really a sociable person try and get some experience and improve on this
    college is only two years and youll get the chance to meet way more new and exciting people in uni.. just wait on it
    for now, if youre lonely, dont hide away as itll less the chance of someone coming up to you with the intention of being friends
    make yourself approachable at break/lunch and in the mean time, use the extra time you have that you normally wouldve spent messing about with mates, to focus on your grades & work.. thrive in whatever situation youre put through and use your initiative
    you can do it!
    yeh ok , thank you very much

ReputationRep:
    volunteer and contribute to society you'll feel better
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    Some i'm in yr 12 and i feel like i'm losing connection with anyone , despite me trying to interact with my friends , i'm pretty much ignored by everyone , deserted by everyone and practically alone in general . I don't know what i did to deserve this but it seems like everyone i come across once to get away from me (had 2 incidents like this today where groups of friends purposefully move away from me) it's tearing me up inside , someone help me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheesyPasty)
    volunteer and contribute to society you'll feel better
    how do i do that though , i'm only 16

ReputationRep:
    Seems like you’ve got a lot of good responses. I’m sad that you’re feeling this way. Sometimes time can make it better, although it’s may not be useful to hear at the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lepidolite)
    Seems like you’ve got a lot of good responses. I’m sad that you’re feeling this way. Sometimes time can make it better, although it’s may not be useful to hear at the time.
    yeh you're right , i feel much better now , thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    Some i'm in yr 12 and i feel like i'm losing connection with anyone , despite me trying to interact with my friends , i'm pretty much ignored by everyone , deserted by everyone and practically alone in general . I don't know what i did to deserve this but it seems like everyone i come across once to get away from me (had 2 incidents like this today where groups of friends purposefully move away from me) it's tearing me up inside , someone help me
    Dw bro, life get's easier... There are so many people out there, statistically it's highly improbable you'll stay lonely. The right crowd will come sooner than u think

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.