Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Currently my EPQ question is “How Disney adaptions have changed original fairytales” and I really don’t like the title, any suggestions?

My epq is on how original fairytale story have changed compared to the disnsy movie adaptations..
    Any help and suggestions will go greatly appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Maybe a 'to what extent have Disney adaptations affected original fairytales?'
    Or 'What influences have recent Disney adaptations had on the original fairytales?'
    Could you mention which adaptations or fairytales you are going to look at in your title? So it is less broad and more specific?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheekyAlice)
    Maybe a 'to what extent have Disney adaptations affected original fairytales?'
    Or 'What influences have recent Disney adaptations had on the original fairytales?'
    Could you mention which adaptations or fairytales you are going to look at in your title? So it is less broad and more specific?
    That sounds so much better thank you! And I’m only focusing on three Disney films. But I think that’ll make the title too long. But that’s like in my log book and that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.