Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Whilst on a break Watch

Announcements

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 3 years! Recently she wanted to break up because of how many arguments we were having! But I couldn't let her go and as sad as I am, begged her for a break instead which she agreed too! Whilst on this break she had slept with someone else. I asked her when we were slowly getting back together if she had and she said no! I had a horrible feeling she did so I went through her phone and found messages off this guy who she works with! She didn't want to tell me because she knew it would hurt me and offered to leave her job and said it was a mistake and we argued like crazy and I nearly left her for good but I have agreed to forgive her and understand how truly sorry she is about it and that she thought she lost me and she thought we broke up but in my mind we was on a break! I understand to not bring it up sometimes but I can't help it! I'm so hurt but I love her so much at the same time! She has no feelings for him and she said she hates him as much as I do! How do you forgive because I am struggling to do just that!

ReputationRep:
    Watch Friends season 3, it might help.

I understand that would help! I'm struggling to get the thought out of my mind! She has got the Christmas doo in two days and he is out with her! I told her I am dreading this day and I'm gonna struggle keeping myself busy till she is back! I need to not say anything because I don't wanna cause any arguments! I said would you tell me if anything happens and she said she will be that drunk she won't remember! Lol everyone remembers everything when drunk! I do anyway!

I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and I honestly could never think about sleeping with someone else, break or no break its wrong. I would class it as cheating, I don't even know you but you deserve better. I know you're in love with her but seriously if she really loved you she would not have slept with someone else.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.