Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I am applying for Philosophy and I really want to apply to Bristol and KCL, however my predicted grades are AAB and the entry requirement for both universities are AAA. Has anyone gotten into either university despite not quite meeting the requirement? Do you think there is a chance that I'll get an offer?

ReputationRep:
    Not for philosophy but for other subjects like history and physics I've seen people predicted AAB/ABB get a place for bristol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunset891)
    So I am applying for Philosophy and I really want to apply to Bristol and KCL, however my predicted grades are AAB and the entry requirement for both universities are AAA. Has anyone gotten into either university despite not quite meeting the requirement? Do you think there is a chance that I'll get an offer?
    Last year. my sixth form UCAS referee said from her experience, KCL are fairly strict with their entry requirements.

A friend of mine applied to KCL for CompSci and he was predicted ABB for an AAB requirement and was subsequently rejected.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.