Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girlfriend going out with another guy to watch fireworks at night? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Imagine this is our first ever relationship and it’s 2 months old but her parents are really strict on boys and I genuinely care about her enough to be patient with her

Now her guy friend she has known for a 5 years flirts with her and other girls but that’s okay because I do the same (in moderation) but what I can’t understand is why it’s possible for her to go out with him but not me

I mean it’s hard to convince her to come to anything outside of college and inside of college we aren’t the most intimate couple because she says it’s a little bit awkward and too cringe

So today in front of me (I’m not an insecure guy I mean I think the dude it’s like nothing compared to me he isn’t competition) he asked her out of all our friends circle directly I’d she wanted to go to the park with him to watch the fireworks when it’s late at night. When I asked if she wanted to come to mine she tried so hard to avoid it and was like let’s go out on a double date instead. Why can’t she understand that for even a couple minutes I’d like some time where I’m alone with her but she finds it too awkward

And how come her parents would be okay for her to go out late at night but not okay with her going during the day.

The part that made me a little insecure is when she is playfully trying to make jealous and when she says to others that we used to like each but not anymore as a joke

Watching fireworks just two people is cute and like wow I mean should I be worried? I’m not normally it’s hurts and makes you think

ReputationRep:
    Lol prepare for the break up 😶 she should spend bonfire with her boo. I'm going with one of my lecturers. :shh: Lol jk.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.