Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done the interview if so how did it go ?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Areej_)
    Hiya, I had an interview at Bath the other day and everyone was really friendly my interview was mainly based around my personal statement and the classic questions like why pharmacy, why bath etc and was around 15-20 minutes long and they gave me an offer the next day, good luck I'm sure it will be fine! Hope that helps x
    Ah thank you so much x
    Did you like it ? Is it diverse

ReputationRep:
    I’ve got an interview for Bath in 2 weeks time from what I’ve heard it’s the nicest place so far but I’m still nervous 😂😂 Nottingham interviews seem so intimidating has anyone gotten an interview invitation from there yet ?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Erika_Maria_)
    I’ve got an interview for Bath in 2 weeks time from what I’ve heard it’s the nicest place so far but I’m still nervous 😂😂 Nottingham interviews seem so intimidating has anyone gotten an interview invitation from there yet ?
    Yep I have have you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Yep I have have you ?
    Yep me too I’m really worried about it though especially the maths stuff cause I don’t take maths Alevel and sometimes I can make the most stupid mistakes 🤦🏼*♀️
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an offer from kings ?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Yep me too I’m really worried about it though especially the maths stuff cause I don’t take maths Alevel and sometimes I can make the most stupid mistakes 🤦🏼*♀️
    What do you mean ? Maths ?

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean ? Maths ?
    Yep the different stations I don’t know exactly what they are but I know some will test knowledge and I’m worried about the maths station because I literally feel like I’ve forgotten all GCSE maths and I don’t do it at A level☹️
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Yep the different stations I don’t know exactly what they are but I know some will test knowledge and I’m worried about the maths station because I literally feel like I’ve forgotten all GCSE maths and I don’t do it at A level☹️
    Omg I didn't know. I guess recap on gcse maths and maybe have a look on tsr of what type of questions they would ask.

ReputationRep:
    Omg I didn't know. I guess recap on gcse maths and maybe have a look on tsr of what type of questions they would ask.
    Thank you I’ll do that I just don’t like group interviews they seem so intimidating I feel like I’m just gonna lose my voice and not be able to speak I can never speak over anyone 😂

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an offer from kings ?
    Yes, I actually received an offer about 2/3 days ago.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.