Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Christmas gifts suggestions for partner's Family members? Watch

ReputationRep:
    We always spend Christmas at his parent's house. And for the last few years, i've been over there, we'd not gotten any members of his family any gifts (mostly as he chooses not to).

But now i feel bad, seeing as his parents tend to get me a few things for christmas, and last year my partners siblings got me a few items for christmas, so i'd like to return the gesture.

He has 3 sisters, and 1 brother, one aged 13 years old, and the rest are all over the age of 19. So i'm lost as to what i could get them, was thinking if anyone has suggestions.

Same with his parents.

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting my boyfriend's parents a box of chocolates. They're American so I thought they'd like trying British chocolate.

ReputationRep:
    Boots do their 3 for the price of 2 gifts on a range of gift boxes that include make up, bath bombs, body scrubs etc so you could cover the 3 sisters gifts there and only pay for 2 gifts.

The 13 year old brother could have many interests. Gift vouchers for that age group or hard cash in a card so he can get something himself are popular. After having 4 sons myself they hate useless teen gifts and prefer the cash!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bernadette04)
    Boots do their 3 for the price of 2 gifts on a range of gift boxes that include make up, bath bombs, body scrubs etc so you could cover the 3 sisters gifts there and only pay for 2 gifts.

The 13 year old brother could have many interests. Gift vouchers for that age group or hard cash in a card so he can get something himself are popular. After having 4 sons myself they hate useless teen gifts and prefer the cash!
    I'll look into the whole boots gift sets as you've suggested.

As-well as the gift card idea. thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrawTheLine)
    I'm getting my boyfriend's parents a box of chocolates. They're American so I thought they'd like trying British chocolate.
    But my partner's parents aren't American. They're Irish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dannit2)
    But my partner's parents aren't American. They're Irish.
    You can still get them chocolates even if they're Irish.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.