Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I will apply to LUC this December and my IB predicted grade is 33-35. The minimum offer for LUC is said to be 30, does anyone know what the typical offer is? Or if 30 is enough?
    Thanks!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by daena108)
    Hi,
    I will apply to LUC this December and my IB predicted grade is 33-35. The minimum offer for LUC is said to be 30, does anyone know what the typical offer is? Or if 30 is enough?
    Thanks!
    You'd do better asking in the existing Leiden thread in the Studying in the Netherlands forum.

ReputationRep:
    Hey!As I went through the same process last year, here is what I found out:The IB requirement is indeed 30 points for the IB. Additionally you need to have a 4 for Math SL / HL (I believe) or a 5 for math studies. However, if you do not meet this you can still get accepted, though you'd take a math test or something in the beginning of the year.Good luck with your application process!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Thanks!
    When I talked to someone who works there she told me their typical offer was around 35 points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nunu10)
    When I talked to someone who works there she told me their typical offer was around 35 points.
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!
    No problem have you had your interview already?

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I have also applied for LUC The Hague, while I myself have not received any offers- my friend was accepted and only asked for a H3 in Honours Mathematics, (this is in the 70% to 79% range, not sure what the IB equivalent is). This being said, they were incredibly impressed by her application, as she had won the Irish national debating competition- going on to giving talks to our government on gender based violence and travelling to Malawi with an NGOs, amongst other things. Safe to say, she had an excellent CV, so it really depends on who you are and what you've done.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.