HIstory beginner

Watch this thread
Bubblebluebliss
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have never done history before but i decided to do it as an a level and was wondering if there is any basic knowlegde about history that i definitely need to know even if it isnt taught at a level
BlueHighlighter
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Given that there is a lot of history; which probably means there's infinite amounts you could need to know, it would help if you let us know what Spec/topics you will be studying.
Bubblebluebliss
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by BlueHighlighter)
Given that there is a lot of history; which probably means there's infinite amounts you could need to know, it would help if you let us know what Spec/topics you will be studying.
Right now im learning about america in the 1920s and apartheid
username1292215
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Bubblebluebliss)
Right now im learning about america in the 1920s and apartheid
Exact same topics that I learned America (1920-1994) and Apartheid

No additional knowledge is required, just pay attention learn in lessons and study hard. If you don't understand anything ask me, but for me the key was to keep revising because you start to understand certain concepts/themes more . Also act on your teachers feedback when you do essays
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (146)
29.2%
It went fairly well (236)
47.2%
It didn't go too well (75)
15%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.6%

Watched Threads