Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My teacher has already sent a reference and predicted grades through UCAS. i have already mentioned my subjects in the education column of UCAS.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you for your application to King's College London.

In order to continue assessing your application, please can you provide the following information within 7 days:

• Predicted grades for your current qualification, to include modules and subjects, from a verifiable academic reference
    • Academic reference from a verifiable academic email address or on headed paper and signed

Please provide this in a letter and upload it as an attachment on the King’s Apply messaging system. If you are having difficulty in uploading your documents, please contact us through a King’s Apply message or call us on +44 (0) 20 7848 7000 and the Admissions Team will be happy to help you.

We would be grateful if you could provide the above information as soon as possible, and within 7 days of the date of this message, or your application may be made unsuccessful. Once received, we will continue to assess your application. If you are unable to provide this information within the deadline for any reason please let us know so that we can advise further.

If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,

Anna Ta
    Admission Officer
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swarnim)
    My teacher has already sent a reference and predicted grades through UCAS. i have already mentioned my subjects in the education column of UCAS.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In order to continue assessing your application, please can you provide the following information within 7 days:

• Predicted grades for your current qualification, to include modules and subjects, from a verifiable academic reference
    • Academic reference from a verifiable academic email address or on headed paper and signed

Please provide this in a letter and upload it as an attachment on the King’s Apply messaging system. If you are having difficulty in uploading your documents, please contact us through a King’s Apply message or call us on +44 (0) 20 7848 7000 and the Admissions Team will be happy to help you.

We would be grateful if you could provide the above information as soon as possible, and within 7 days of the date of this message, or your application may be made unsuccessful. Once received, we will continue to assess your application. If you are unable to provide this information within the deadline for any reason please let us know so that we can advise further.

Kind regards,

Anna Ta
    Admission Officer
    How do you know your teacher did it? It's possible that they made a mistake. Contact King's and ask them to confirm that your teacher did not send a proper reference / did not correctly enter your predicted grades, then ask your teacher to write a letter as described in the email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snufkin)
    How do you know your teacher did it? It's possible that they made a mistake. Contact King's and ask them to confirm that your teacher did not send a proper reference / did not correctly enter your predicted grades, then ask your teacher to write a letter as described in the email.
    My teacher clicked send infront of me

ReputationRep:
    "If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us."
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:

Kind regards,

Anna Ta
    Admission Officer
    Did you apply as an individual (you input referee details yourself) or through a centre (using a buzzword)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Did you apply as an individual (you input referee details yourself) or through a centre (using a buzzword)?
    Individual

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arima)
    "If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us."
    Its a weekend,no one replied,i obviously tried. If i wait for monday i will lose a lot of time
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Individual
    Then this is not unexpected. They just want verification on headed paper that the reference was actually from your referee - and not just one that you made up yourself because you could input anyone's details and claim they're a teacher. Did you use an official email address (eg work or school) or was it just a standard gmail etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Then this is not unexpected. They just want verification on headed paper that the reference was actually from your referee - and not just one that you made up yourself because you could input anyone's details and claim they're a teacher. Did you use an official email address (eg work or school) or was it just a standard gmail etc?
    It was my Teacher's gmail
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    It was my Teacher's gmail
    Yeah, that's why. They need you to prove that it was a genuine teacher reference - you could have just set up [email protected] and faked a reference for yourself.

You need to speak to your teacher, and get them to provide the requested proof.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Yeah, that's why. They need you to prove that it was a genuine teacher reference - you could have just set up [email protected] and faked a reference for yourself.

You need to speak to your teacher, and get them to provide the requested proof.
    So i should ask my teacher ti send me a pdf of the reference on paper with our school emblem and her signature and upload it on King's apply?or she will have to send it to King's?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    So i should ask my teacher ti send me a pdf of the reference on paper with our school emblem and her signature and upload it on King's apply?or she will have to send it to King's?
    What exactly are you asking? If you read the email that you posted, it tells you how to do it. You need to get the things - and it tells you what they want - and send them through Kings Apply.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.