The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Anyone got any offers for Durham?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by charlie17xo
Are you international? I've also applied for P&P!

Yup, I applied with achieved and predicted grades (AP and IB) from the United States. Do they give out offers for UK students at a later date?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Not sure I’ve seen some people from the UK get it but mainly international are earlier, I’m doing IB too but live in the Uk so I think its more likely to be after the jan deadline!
I got my offer for chemistry last week. It’s for A*AA :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Twi491
I literally just received a conditional acceptance for English Literature and History!

Woah thats amazing! I've applied to the same course but I take IB in Hong Kong. Still waiting on my application.
Original post by A Yankee
Offer from Philosophy and Politics. Anyone got college allocations as of yet?

Well done!!! I'm applying for Philosophy too, when did you send off your application and when did you get your offer, if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by matsanyeuke
Well done!!! I'm applying for Philosophy too, when did you send off your application and when did you get your offer, if you don't mind me asking?

Applied during the Oxbridge deadline, got an offer in mid-late November.
Reply 66
Original post by shieldtheclouds
Woah thats amazing! I've applied to the same course but I take IB in Hong Kong. Still waiting on my application.

Awesome! I hope you hear back soon. I’m an international student as well from India and I’m doing the Indian ISC board.
Got an offer last week for Theoretical Physics A*A*A, I didn't expect for the offer to come so early at all! (I'm a UK student btw)
Politics offer AAA here :smile:
Original post by FreshAvocado
Politics offer AAA here :smile:

When did you get the offer? I’ve applied for Philosophy and Politics but haven’t heard back
Literally just a couple hours ago, apparently they're very slow senders
Original post by FreshAvocado
Literally just a couple hours ago, apparently they're very slow senders

Yeah I’ve heard the same so not going to worry too much
Got History for A*AA today, good luck to everyone w offers!!
AAA for psychology came through today, although that was unexpected since I know most of their correspondence takes place after the deadline. Congratulations and good luck to you all!
I applied about two weeks ago and got my offer through today for English-Education. They offered me ABC which seems really low, so I’m really please!
Physics in late November
Received an offer for economics yesterday (A*AA)
Got an unconditional for English Literature :smile:
Just got an unconditional for English Literature & History! I’m sooooooooo happy :biggrin:
Reply 79
Original post by aerinslivermist
Just got an unconditional for English Literature & History! I’m sooooooooo happy :biggrin:

Congratulations! I have an offer for English and history as well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending