The Student Room Group

Evaluating my personal strengths and weaknesses in relation to learning theory??

Please help!! I’m hitting a brick wall with this question. I am currently studying an AHE midwifery pathway course with Stonebridge college and Just failed this question.

Has anyone done this question and have any pointers or examples that can stir me in the right direction as I need to get it right this time round.

Any help would be appreciated x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey.....I don't have any advise, just wanted to say hi, and that I too am stuck on this question. I am currently doing AHE General Education with Learndirect, and this question has me stumped.
Reply 2
Hi,

I finally passed this question after a couple of tries, something Just eventually clicked after an oversight on my part. Anyway, which learning theory have you studied on your course?? ... I’m sorry if this takes time, and I end up asking a lot of questions, I’m just trying to find the best way to explain it

Carrina x
Reply 3
Original post by Carrina2369
Hi,

I finally passed this question after a couple of tries, something Just eventually clicked after an oversight on my part. Anyway, which learning theory have you studied on your course?? ... I’m sorry if this takes time, and I end up asking a lot of questions, I’m just trying to find the best way to explain it

Carrina x

hi sorry to just barge in like this. im also stuck on this question how did you manage to understand this question I have failed this 3 times and I cant afford to fail the answer again could you give me some tips on how to answer this question

tia jane
Reply 4
Hi, sorry only just seen your post. Have you got the answer you needed or do you still need help?? Carrina xx
Reply 5
Hi carrina no i havent found an answer ive looked everywhere. My assessor dont gelp me enough to explain the question just tells me to look on internet. I have only today to answer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ xx
Reply 6
Hi, if you said me your email address, I will send you mine and maybe you can get some ideas from it. I don’t suggest you copy it tho. I hope this helps. I too struggled with understanding this question xx
Reply 7
Hi, if you said me your email address, I will send you mine and maybe you can get some ideas from it. I don’t suggest you copy it tho. I hope this helps. I too struggled with understanding this question xx

Hi that would be brilliant and so helpful of you. Of course i wouldnt do that i can just read and see gow to answer and understand better

[Mod edit - PM for email]
Thank you so much
Majorly stuck on this. Anyone got any tips?
Reply 9
Any help on this question please? Really struggling
I am also having problems with this question, can anyone give me a couple of pointers, please?

Thanks

Jess
There are different Learning Theories. Using the one you've got:

Draw a table with 2 columns. One the left column list the learning theories main points. For example, Gardner's Multiple Intelligences theory list

β€’

Visual-spatial

β€’

Verbal-linguistic

β€’

Bodily-kinesthetic

β€’

Logical-mathematical

β€’

Interpersonal

β€’

Musical

β€’

Intrapersonal

β€’

Naturalistic

On the right side - write a few sentences with examples of how you have or don't have/struggle with the intelligence listed on the left. Once done, write it up properly under each of the headings. Job Done!
HiIm really struggling and my mind is just fizzed. Could anyone please tell me how i go about doing a personal SWOT analysis as the above made no sense to me at all lol. Thank you in advance!

Hi Carrina, I have just started my HA course and I am also struggling with this question. My problem is I am finding it difficult to work out how to lay out my work.

Is it possible for you to give me some guidance?

xxx
Has anybody actually passed this?? I’m currently stuck on this, feel like hitting my head against a brick wall!
Original post by lydiarowland
Hi Carrina, I have just started my HA course and I am also struggling with this question. My problem is I am finding it difficult to work out how to lay out my work.

Is it possible for you to give me some guidance?

xxx

Did you manage to get around this at all?
Can anyone hlep me with my AHE question
Evaluate 2 leaning theories as I am really strugglng to get started
Any help wold be great
Reply 17
Can somebody give me a clue of how to do this question? I'm also super stuck.. :frown:
I am doing my access course and really stuck at this personal swot analysis
studying after 10 years and cant get my head around it. anyone help me please
Hi carina
I am currently studying with stonebridge as well and is struggling with the question as you did but could you please help me as well as how to proceed . you said you manage the question "Evaluating my personal strengths and weaknesses in relation to learning theory?"
any help will be appreciated . thank you in advance
Original post by DanielleS1989
Did you manage to get around this at all?

Please help!! I’m hitting a brick wall with this question. I am currently studying an AHE midwifery pathway course with Stonebridge college and Just failed this question.

Has anyone done this question and have any pointers or examples that can stir me in the right direction as I need to get it right this time round.

Any help would be appreciated x

Quick Reply

Latest