Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So basically i went to this course thing in a firm about my chosen career. The firm got existing employees to teach us stuff and do projects with us. One guy (employee) was really goodlooking and we were kinda staring at each other. We didn't really talk much. Long story short I found his instagram account but ik it'll be weird as hell if i follow but i really want to. Should i go ahead and do it? Also ik that he only accepts people he knows cs he denied my friends follow request
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ovvpbpbbppbpb)
    So basically i went to this course thing in a firm about my chosen career. The firm got existing employees to teach us stuff and do projects with us. One guy (employee) was really goodlooking and we were kinda staring at each other. We didn't really talk much. Long story short I found his instagram account but ik it'll be weird as hell if i follow but i really want to. Should i go ahead and do it? Also ik that he only accepts people he knows cs he denied my friends follow request
    Sure. Life is too short to be hanging around.

ReputationRep:
    since he only follows people he knows and accepts aswell he hasnt got that many ppl so wont he be freaked out like where the hell did she get my ig
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Go for it! If you doubt yourself/decisions all the time, when are you actually going to do things?

ReputationRep:
    thing is he's white and im not, infact i look really religious so what if he won't like me

ReputationRep:
    thing is he's white and im not, infact i look really religious so what if he won't like me
    Ouch, i feel ya sister! But, all you are doing is following him, so? Why worry? If it leads to something, it does, if not then, (again) why worry?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    it's 2017, jeeeeeez

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    update, he denied the request and is probably telling all his colleagues about it as we speak.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    How does one look "really religious"? Do you wear a hijab or do you have a halo hovering above your head?

ReputationRep:
    hijab and everything covered aswell

ReputationRep:
    God you are only following, not dating the guy, just do it he can only decline it !

But, even if he accepts you, don't write into that he wants something more. He could just be really friendly and want more people interested in the company

Alternatively, he could be a good looking pig bloke that try's it on with all good looking young new recruits - you have been warned!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.