Turn on thread page Beta

Male / Female Over Sexed watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Me2)
    why are guys allowed to have a huge sex drive and thats fine, but if a girl has the same; shes a slut?! :rolleyes:
    They arent allowed, it makes them a ****.

ReputationRep:
    actually not all the time. i've seen guys tht sleep around be given more respect :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Me2)
    why are guys allowed to have a huge sex drive and thats fine, but if a girl has the same; shes a slut?! :rolleyes:
    I agree thats how society seems to interperet such circumstances, however anyone with half a brain cell knows thats just sexist.

These type of threads always make me cringe. They're always inundated by posts by guys who cant get laid (which, in itself, there is nothing wrong with), so somehow try to legitimise this by belittling people who do have active, varied sex lives by describing their lifestyles as immoral or shameful.

If a girl or guy wants to sleep around, good for them. As long as their not hurting anyone in the process, and are taking precautions, then its absolutely none of my business, nor anybody elses. So before people look down their noses at people who choose such lifestyles, they should perhaps appreciate that such questions are absolutely none of their concern in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    actually not all the time. i've seen guys tht sleep around be given more respect :confused:
    :mad: me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Me2)
    because guys are happy for their mates, girls get jealous about it maybe?

edit - LOL OUCH, got negative rep from some silly femenist
    your -5 or so points hurt me so much ... lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArisGreenleaf)
    :mad: me too
    it so not fair! i was gettin called a slut 4 doin some stuff with some guys ONE night i got really drunk. but the guys neva got called anythin whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    because guys are happy for their mates, girls get jealous about it maybe?
    but even the guys call the girl a slut

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.