and best places in morocco
    btw i rlly wanna go to marrakech night market its it gd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.e.)
    how many languages do u speak
    whens the best tym to visit Morocco
    and best places in morocco
    btw i rlly wanna go to marrakech night market its it gd
    I can speak fluent arabic, french, and english. And I’m currently learning Spanish and German at school.
    In my opinion the best time to visit is around April, May, because the fields are green and it’s not too hot.
    Tourists always go to Marrakech but I personally don’t like it because it’s always crowded and too hot, but it’s true that there are many things to see and do (museums, restaurants, night clubs, monuments, hotels, etc). It’s good for tourists you’ll have fun there.
    but there are so many other gorgeous cities like Chefchaouen, Fes, Tangier, and Essaouira
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rits21)
    I can speak fluent arabic, french, and english. And I’m currently learning Spanish and German at school.
    In my opinion the best time to visit is around April, May, because the fields are green and it’s not too hot.
    Tourists always go to Marrakech but I personally don’t like it because it’s always crowded and too hot, but it’s true that there are many things to see and do (museums, restaurants, night clubs, monuments, hotels, etc). It’s good for tourists you’ll have fun there.
    but there are so many other gorgeous cities like Chefchaouen, Fes, Tangier, and Essaouira
    omg i am kinda jealous that u can speak 3 languages and ur learning 2 more. i can only speak english and I'm trying to learn arabic but failing.
    I'm really wanna go to fes its so cultural and traditional ,i actually don't want to go to touristy places seeing the local lifestyle is so much more better.

which countries do u wanna visit and why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.e.)
    omg i am kinda jealous that u can speak 3 languages and ur learning 2 more. i can only speak english and I'm trying to learn arabic but failing.
    I'm really wanna go to fes its so cultural and traditional ,i actually don't want to go to touristy places seeing the local lifestyle is so much more better.

which countries do u wanna visit and why
    Arabic can be quite daunting hahaha it’s hard but so beautiful, keep going!

I’d obviously love to go to the UK because of the culture, the History, the people, the music and just everything else! Palestine, Syria, Iran and Irak because those are such gorgeous and great countries, especially for Arab/muslim culture. And Japan or South Korea because they’re just so different

ReputationRep:
    If I visited Morocco, could I get by on speaking French? How many people actually speak French there like in shops and stuff?

ReputationRep:
    How many boyfriend's do you have?

ReputationRep:
    Arabic can be quite daunting hahaha it’s hard but so beautiful, keep going!

I’d obviously love to go to the UK because of the culture, the History, the people, the music and just everything else! Palestine, Syria, Iran and Irak because those are such gorgeous and great countries, especially for Arab/muslim culture. And Japan or South Korea because they’re just so different
    ohhh id love to go to Palestine ,the culture and the food. Iv noticed that so many arabs love the Japanese and South Korean cultures.btw the countries you've chosen are really unexpected coz so many people are like oh i wanna go to america and canada just....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MayaUnknown)
    If I visited Morocco, could I get by on speaking French? How many people actually speak French there like in shops and stuff?
    Yes you can totally manage! Anyone who went to school speaks French, in restaurants, shops, hotels, people speak French. And even those who don’t really speak French can manage a few words, in the worst case you’ll probably still find someone who speaks french and who dan translate

ReputationRep:
    have you ever seen a scorpion ?

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CuriousGuy777)
    How many boyfriend's do you have?
    None

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.e.)
    ohhh id love to go to Palestine ,the culture and the food. Iv noticed that so many arabs love the Japanese and South Korean cultures.btw the countries you've chosen are really unexpected coz so many people are like oh i wanna go to america and canada just....
    Hahaha where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    have you ever seen a scorpion ?

:holmes:
    Yes I have, in the countryside, it’s not a particularly pleasant memory 😅

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have, in the countryside, it’s not a particularly pleasant memory 😅
    how about snakes ? they have snake charmers in Morocco, no ?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha where are you from?
    south africa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    how about snakes ? they have snake charmers in Morocco, no ?
    Yes I’ve seen snakes in Jamee El Fna, in Marrakech, with snake charmers, it’s pretty amusing haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.e.)
    south africa
    Oh that’s niice

ReputationRep:
    Yes I’ve seen snakes in Jamee El Fna, in Marrakech, with snake charmers, it’s pretty amusing haha
    they dig up their own snakes for the show:

https://opendoorsmorocco.com/morocca...snake-charmer/

ReputationRep:
    do u smoke shisha

ReputationRep:
    None
    Cool

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.