The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Can I apply for different courses at the same university separately?

I am an international student, I'm currently still working on my ucas application. I was planning on applying for two different courses at the same university but then I realised I am only allowed to write one personal statement and I can't risk extending my PS. I was wondering if I can apply to the same university seperatly like through ucas and the university online application for international students and like this I can write a seperate proper PS for the other course (no need to be rude just looking for a solution here)
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by dima10
I am an international student, I'm currently still working on my ucas application. I was planning on applying for two different courses at the same university but then I realised I am only allowed to write one personal statement and I can't risk extending my PS. I was wondering if I can apply to the same university seperatly like through ucas and the university online application for international students. (no need to be rude just looking for a solution here)

What course(s) are we talking about?
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by DreamlinerFinder
What course(s) are we talking about?

completely 2 different ones haha Business and Management/Crime and Investigative studies. I actually have interests in both of them.
Original post by dima10
completely 2 different ones haha Business and Management/Crime and Investigative studies. I actually have interests in both of them.

That's slightly harder, I would reccomend asking if you can give the institution a separate PS for Crime and Investigative Studies- they may or may not accept

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending