Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    So the iPhone X dropped yesterday, and people have been going crazy about it! :woo:

What do you think about it? Have you got it? And if you had the chance to get it, would you re-sell it?

ReputationRep:
    If I could sell it for double the price or like £500 more at least then hell yeah.

I wouldn't buy it for personal use though. Unless it has some built in teleportation device 😂.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I would bin it
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    People arent going as crazy as you think, there are people on eBay trying to sell it for double the price but they wont get that much for it. I see some have "sold" but the likelihood is they wont recieve payment or if they do they'll end up getting scammed.

If I had one it depends, I want one for myself so I'd probably get two if i could and sell one with a little markup.
    Like £200, I've checked gumtree with local listings and they're going for around £200 more than RRP. Which isnt too bad considering some are trying their hardest to sell it at double the price.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.