Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hey there,
    so my story is last year I went out with this boy but then we realised things wouldn't work out for us so we broke up. His name is Harvey and his two best friends are called Andrew and Danny (fake names). So me and Harvey stopped talking and we grew to loathe each other but the weird thing is his best friends are also my best friends. Me and Danny talk everyday and I can tell him everything. He is one of those people who isnt bothered about anything and he literally replies with 'yh' and whenever I ask him for advice his reply is, 'idk' but with Andrew he is actually a really nice person. He has the best advice and he is literally my best friend and he even said to Harvey that he would choose me over Harvey any day!! People say me and Andrew like each other in a relationship way but its more of a brother-sister way. Now people keep p*ssing off me and Andrew and we both hate the childish behavior of shipping us pushing us into one another. I've tried my best to make it stop but it never does we always ignore it but they carry on and on and on and Andrew then told me that we have to stop talking and he's told everyone that he hates me and I just don't want to lose a friend like that. I dont know what to do now. I don't want to lose a close mate like that. Any tips? xx

ReputationRep:
    get a new friend who isn't a little cuck ready to succumb to light outside pressure

ReputationRep:
    Have a threesome with Andrew and Harvey
    Simple

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like the start of a year 6 maths question

ReputationRep:
    Head hurt reading this

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.