Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do I fall for so many guys?? Watch

Basically I always end up falling for guys and I don't want to. For e.g I currently like a guy who I really don't want to. How can I stop falling for boys??
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Fall for a girl?
    or just stop having any kind of expectations.

ReputationRep:

Have you tried replacing your love for meat with love for the lord? Just saying, it's a higher calling
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpgpucci3.jpg (86.4 KB)
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically I always end up falling for guys and I don't want to. For e.g I currently like a guy who I really don't want to. How can I stop falling for boys??
    Should've gone to Specsavers.

https://3ipycv2ugat81cqgps20hwke-wpe...05-360x240.jpg

ReputationRep:
    This is me!

Wear your shoes the right way. Maybe you aren't tying your laces properly and they keep untying and tripping you? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    understand that you can simply be friends with boys. get over your crushes if it's causing you such a major problem.

I am in the exact same situation, and no matter how hard you try, you can't stop!

I am in the exact same situation, and no matter how hard you try, you can't stop!
    Someone who understands!

(Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    This is me!
    It's a hard life 🙁 lol

(Original post by entertainmyfaith)
    understand that you can simply be friends with boys. get over your crushes if it's causing you such a major problem.
    I do have guy friends that I'm just friends with. But unfortunately I have a tendency to fall for guys way too quickly 🙄

ReputationRep:
    I do have guy friends that I'm just friends with. But unfortunately I have a tendency to fall for guys way too quickly 🙄
    learn to control your feelings a little, maybe interact with boys in the mentality that you're gonna be friends. having crushes sucks sometimes, i liked a guy for over two years and he ended up moving schools- took me a while to get over him.

. i will be honest, the guy that i like (and am trying NOT to like) doesn't even speak to me. We don't even know each other! I know it is stupid but I find myself attempting to catch his eye and thinking of conversation starters! I don't know why I fancy him and I can't even tell my friends because whenever I have brought the topic up, they have been like 'how can you like somebody but not want to?'. HE ISN'T EVEN MY TYPE! He is the kinda person I DON'T like (as in fancy) ; blonde, quiet, dim/stupid, bigheaded, bragging about his wealth, not taller than me and bad at holding convo.

. i will be honest, the guy that i like (and am trying NOT to like) doesn't even speak to me. We don't even know each other! I know it is stupid but I find myself attempting to catch his eye and thinking of conversation starters! I don't know why I fancy him and I can't even tell my friends because whenever I have brought the topic up, they have been like 'how can you like somebody but not want to?'. HE ISN'T EVEN MY TYPE! He is the kinda person I DON'T like (as in fancy) ; blonde, quiet, dim/stupid, bigheaded, bragging about his wealth, not taller than me and bad at holding convo.
    dont stress lol I'm a guy and I used to do this to girls.. probably will again when another catches my eye. Feels stupid but you know if you actually got to know them you'd probably go off them quite fast - I tried it once :bigsmile:
    should message me, I'm literally the opposite of the guy you described but we sound similar :aetsch:

Spoiler:
    Show

*puts on anonymous after saying message me*

ReputationRep:
    Maybe reading the Bible??

ReputationRep:
    I just learned to restrain myself (from falling for girls). I didn't want to fall for anyone anymore, and so I would nip any burgeoning desire to be with someone in the bud, in much the same way as I always had done when I would learn that they were taken.

ReputationRep:
    You long for companionship

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You have daddy issues

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    You have daddy issues
    you have issues daddy
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    you have issues daddy
    you have mommy issues

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 5, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.