Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

For the past year I have been desperate for a gf and still talk to girls by text in the hope of it going somewhere. However, I have a new aim in life, become a wealthy software engineer, waste money on luxury items and go to strip clubs and bang prostitutes. Is this a bad aim or is it okay that I don't want a family etc? I mean, I'm just sick of girls atm and I prefer spending money on myself than spending it on them lol.

Bump

ReputationRep:
    You go lad! You don't need no woman 💪 💪 💪

ReputationRep:
    Bruh. You are spending money on girls if you're banging a prostitue who is a GIRL who gets paid for doing it by YOU. So you're clearly not that sick of us LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markovchain17)
    You go lad! You don't need no woman 💪 💪 💪
    Amazing, you have resolve I didn't credit you for.

ReputationRep:
    Your life, your choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrol Candle)
    Amazing, you have resolve I didn't credit you for.
    ??
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by Anonymous)
    For the past year I have been desperate for a gf and still talk to girls by text in the hope of it going somewhere. However, I have a new aim in life, become a wealthy software engineer, waste money on luxury items and go to strip clubs and bang prostitutes. Is this a bad aim or is it okay that I don't want a family etc? I mean, I'm just sick of girls atm and I prefer spending money on myself than spending it on them lol.
    In the end, it’s up to you. But is your aim in life fuelled by the fact that girls won’t really talk to you? It’s a good thing to aim for, apart from the bit about banging prostitutes- but it seems like your only doing it because you’ve had a bad experience with girls

ReputationRep:
    Nice contradictory statements you have made there.

ReputationRep:
    It's entirely your choice. Just don't lie to anybody, saying that you want long relationships, when in reality you don't. So you don't ruin someone's life.But are you sure you don't want to spend some time just on YOURSELF? Get some rest from thinking about vaginas, lol. It's no surprise you are sick from girls when you're interested in sex you don't get, not in their personality. Finding a career you like is a great thing tho.

ReputationRep:
    It really isn't the most admirable aim, and prostitutes aren't known for giving the best emotional support and companionship. However, it is your life and you can do whatever you want.

ReputationRep:
    Your money, your choice. Although you might regret it later on.,,

ReputationRep:
    If you believe that would make you feel happy and give you a fulfilling life then go for it. It's your life so you live it how you want as long as you aren't harming anybody else

Maybe try and find some happiness in your studies, your goals and platonic relationships, stop worrying so much about women and things might naturally fall into place

I would say focus on yourself, become rich and successful. Sleeping with prostitutes won’t feel the void, may make you feel something temporarily but ultimately it’ll make you feel really ****.

It would probably ruin having a future with a decent girl, especially if you get used to paying for sex. You’ll change as a person and lose yourself in the process. The right girl will come just give it some time and let your life go down a route you’ll be happy with. Your values don’t just go out the window because you’re lonely and unwanted.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.