Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So,
    I got an email from Imperial that they are considering my application like two days ago.
    How long does it take? A week? more than this?
    I can't wait

Plus, do they usually invite international applicants living outside Europe for interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mingsan9)
    So,
    I got an email from Imperial that they are considering my application like two days ago.
    How long does it take? A week? more than this?
    I can't wait

Plus, do they usually invite international applicants living outside Europe for interview?
    Unfortunately nobody will be able to give you a straight answer on this, the amount of time will vary for a number of reasons, particularly which department you applied for and how many applications they have received. The amount of time it takes however is absolutely no indication of how strong your application is so don't worry if it takes longer than you'd expect

In terms of the interview, again this will depend on your department - some departments don't interview at all (although I can't remember exactly which ones). If your department does interview then they would most likely offer you a Skype interview instead to save you having to travel over just for an interview.

Hope this helps somewhat, good luck with your application!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.