Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ALL the GUYS Listen up !! Watch

Announcements

If a girl had a crush on you and you found out. And you've never spoken to her. Also if she's alright looking

What would you do ?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'd talk to you

ReputationRep:
    Walk up to her and ask her out duh
    (I'm a girl tho and I think it would be better to be straightforward)
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    nothing

ReputationRep:
    Your crush found out I guess.

(Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    Your crush found out I guess.
    LOOL yep this was 6 months ago but I think he misunderstood smth I put up on my social media and yh it was really awks and some drama happened and the whole school found out I like him but till like now nothing has happened. Obviously I don't like him anymore but like nothing has happened like he hasn't spoke to me or anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If a girl had a crush on you and you found out. And you've never spoken to her. Also if she's alright looking
    Nothing. It's better that someone thinks I'm all that, than knows that I am not.

ReputationRep:
    Ask her to play a game

ReputationRep:
    Literally? Nothing at all. I'm very happily taken!

Hypothetically if I was single? Well honestly, probably nothing. Maybe be a little more proactive about saying Hi but otherwise, nothing. If she's not willing to, then I don't see why I should be. If she did end up trying to interact/hang out, then maybe I could gauge her a bit better to know what kind of person she is.

(Original post by Shabby33)
    Ask her to play a game
    HUH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sykeology)

Hypothetically if I was single? Well honestly, probably nothing. Maybe be a little more proactive about saying Hi but otherwise, nothing. If she's not willing to, then I don't see why I should be. If she did end up trying to interact/hang out, then maybe I could gauge her a bit better to know what kind of person she is.
    Well isnt that dandy

(Original post by Sykeology)

Hmm but what if she's shy and you know she's shy

ReputationRep:
    Try and find something we've got common ground on.

ReputationRep:
    HUH
    Ask her to play any game but Hide and Seek because its quite hard to find girls like her :)

ReputationRep:
    Maybe approach and get to know her a little more. You should just seize the chance that she fancies you, I guess.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Is this a question??

(Original post by Nerry)
    Is this a question??
    yep what you do if you were in this situation

ReputationRep:
    Ask her if she wants to go get 1pc chicken and chips

ReputationRep:
    Avoid the girl, i've faced such scenarios multiple times and this is literally what I did every time. (this is defo not the answer you are looking for.)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.