The Student Room Group

Netflix Recommendations

only thing I seem to like is Narcos (obsessed)

only rule: don't mention riverdale or stranger things

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
When I had the free trial, the only things I watched for the whole month were Dr Who and Only Fools and Horses.
I recently finished watching Arrested Development which was really good! Brooklyn Nine-Nine is another good one. OH and please watch Community, it's great and hardly anybody I know has watched it :'D Those are pretty strong comedies imo.

Of course then there's always things like Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, I've heard Mindhunter is pretty good. I really enjoyed Ozark (those are a lot more like Narcos I think).
Lucifer, Shadowhunters, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Arrested Development is great too!
Original post by garethbale
only thing I seem to like is Narcos (obsessed)

only rule: don't mention riverdale or stranger things

Some of the things I enjoy are: Jack Whitehall’s travels with my father, Peaky Blinders (the best), It’s always sunny in Philadelphia (the funniest), Designated Survivor, and The Crown, which is genuinely great.
sense8 is phenomenal, no clue why they cancelled it, atypical is a good one. black mirror and orphan black are also pretty good.
Original post by dylsaaaa
sense8 is phenomenal, no clue why they cancelled it, atypical is a good one. black mirror and orphan black are also pretty good.

apparently sense8 cost too much to produce- i haven't finished it yet.
peaky blinders and daredevil are really good
Why not stranger things?
Reply 10
action: shooter
law: goodwife
power is also a good one
as is freaks and geeks
Reply 11
Suits is mustard, watched it from start to finish twice, currently on my third go round.

If that doesn't float your boat, I'd highly recommend 'Scorpion' which is based on a true story and there's something like roughly 75 episodes which is ace for a binge watch.
Black Mirror :smile:
Reply 13
Orphan Black
Sense 8
Fargo! Season three isn't on Netflix however

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Rick and Morty
Fargo
Breaking Bad
Original post by markovchain17
Fargo! Season three isn't on Netflix however

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've recently watched that and holy moly, the first season was amazing :love: wasn't too keen on the second season though. The first one was very much like the film :yep:
Original post by Rum Ham
I've recently watched that and holy moly, the first season was amazing :love: wasn't too keen on the second season though. The first one was very much like the film :yep:

I really liked both seasons, haven't watched the third one yet :smile: Not seen the film either, been meaning to check it out!
Reply 18
Original post by zq01
Some of the things I enjoy are: Jack Whitehall’s travels with my father, Peaky Blinders (the best), It’s always sunny in Philadelphia (the funniest), Designated Survivor, and The Crown, which is genuinely great.

yeah I've watched Jack Whitehall and am beginning Peaky Blinders :u:
Orphan Black!!

Quick Reply