Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Netflix Recommendations Watch

ReputationRep:
    only thing I seem to like is Narcos (obsessed)

only rule: don't mention riverdale or stranger things

ReputationRep:
    When I had the free trial, the only things I watched for the whole month were Dr Who and Only Fools and Horses.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Moved to TV shows.

ReputationRep:
    I recently finished watching Arrested Development which was really good! Brooklyn Nine-Nine is another good one. OH and please watch Community, it's great and hardly anybody I know has watched it :'D Those are pretty strong comedies imo.

Of course then there's always things like Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, I've heard Mindhunter is pretty good. I really enjoyed Ozark (those are a lot more like Narcos I think).

ReputationRep:
    Lucifer, Shadowhunters, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Arrested Development is great too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by garethbale)
    only thing I seem to like is Narcos (obsessed)

only rule: don't mention riverdale or stranger things
    Some of the things I enjoy are: Jack Whitehall’s travels with my father, Peaky Blinders (the best), It’s always sunny in Philadelphia (the funniest), Designated Survivor, and The Crown, which is genuinely great.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    sense8 is phenomenal, no clue why they cancelled it, atypical is a good one. black mirror and orphan black are also pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dylsaaaa)
    sense8 is phenomenal, no clue why they cancelled it, atypical is a good one. black mirror and orphan black are also pretty good.
    apparently sense8 cost too much to produce- i haven't finished it yet.

ReputationRep:
    peaky blinders and daredevil are really good

ReputationRep:
    Why not stranger things?

ReputationRep:
    action: shooter
    law: goodwife
    power is also a good one
    as is freaks and geeks

ReputationRep:
    Suits is mustard, watched it from start to finish twice, currently on my third go round.

If that doesn't float your boat, I'd highly recommend 'Scorpion' which is based on a true story and there's something like roughly 75 episodes which is ace for a binge watch.

ReputationRep:
    Black Mirror

ReputationRep:
    Orphan Black
    Sense 8

ReputationRep:
    Fargo! Season three isn't on Netflix however

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    Rick and Morty
    Fargo
    Breaking Bad
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markovchain17)
    Fargo! Season three isn't on Netflix however

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've recently watched that and holy moly, the first season was amazing :love: wasn't too keen on the second season though. The first one was very much like the film :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rum Ham)
    I've recently watched that and holy moly, the first season was amazing :love: wasn't too keen on the second season though. The first one was very much like the film :yep:
    I really liked both seasons, haven't watched the third one yet Not seen the film either, been meaning to check it out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zq01)
    Some of the things I enjoy are: Jack Whitehall’s travels with my father, Peaky Blinders (the best), It’s always sunny in Philadelphia (the funniest), Designated Survivor, and The Crown, which is genuinely great.
    yeah I've watched Jack Whitehall and am beginning Peaky Blinders

ReputationRep:
    Orphan Black!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.