Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I have a little chihuahua and I'm wanting to come study at university...
    Obviously I want to bring her with me, can any one give any insight into where I can find student accommodation allowing dogs?

ReputationRep:
    You won't be able to bring your dog to halls. Why not just leave her at home? Sure, being apart is hard but it's not impossible. I miss my cat but I just get my mum to send me photos.

If you're insistent on bringing her, you'll just have to ask landlords if they allow pets.

ReputationRep:
    NO University owned accommodation will allow pets.

So, if you insist on bringing a dog to Uni, you'll have to find private accommodation (ie. a flat share etc) that will accept a dog.
    Good luck with that.

ReputationRep:
    You won't find anything. Student accommodation never allows pets and non student accommodation 99% of the time doesn't allow students (and 90% of the time still doesn't allow pets). Try and find another solution.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.