Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I feel sick

Ands and feet are cold im out of breath
    Dry lips

Stomach hurts after eating

ReputationRep:
    try to keep yourself as warm as possible , wear alot of clothing and consume hot drinks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    try to keep yourself as warm as possible , wear alot of clothing and consume hot drinks
    Im trying but this is the first time ive felt cold and in my hands.

I have been skipping meals im not going to lie. Could it be a lack of vitamins because im out of breath alot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mohman12)
    Im trying but this is the first time ive felt cold and in my hands.

I have been skipping meals im not going to lie. Could it be a lack of vitamins because im out of breath alot
    are u possibly stressed/anxious,worried about something or someone that could be why ur not eating

ReputationRep:
    Yes because i cant stop thinking about failing my exams and going to another school

ReputationRep:
    Yes because i cant stop thinking about failing my exams and going to another school
    exams are six months away, you have a lot of time to prepare, dont be stressed use this time to be fully prepared. dont be worried its too early to say youre gonna fail!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello654321)
    exams are six months away, you have a lot of time to prepare, dont be stressed use this time to be fully prepared. dont be worried its too early to say youre gonna fail!
    You should see my exam further maths new 9-1 triple science

ReputationRep:
    You should see my exam further maths new 9-1 triple science
    Also i read online this could be a brain tumour but i dont have any other symptoms other than cold shaky hands.
    Im 17 weight is 85 and 6'3

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.