Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How did you guys find the papers today?
    I did maths, further maths, chemistry and physics.
    It was challenging for me
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    They were interesting...
    Physics was definitely the easiest

ReputationRep:
    Omg physics was so hard for me

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry was so easy

ReputationRep:
    How come u found physics so easy? Omg I am so worried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella Fenton)
    How did you guys find the papers today?
    I did maths, further maths, chemistry and physics.
    It was challenging for me
    i did very different subjects to all of you! did anybody do art history, french or philosophy?

ReputationRep:
    I knew it was gametime when it said "Choose any two of the three sections", but all the tests were application... or, of course, you may be a whizz and just know it regardless

ReputationRep:
    I think I probably got about 11/12 of the maths right, but I am doing further maths. I found Chemistry quite hard and Economics was quite good. I probably got 5/6 of those 10 general knowledge questions but I was pleased with the graph question because that seemed to be a slight trick one.

ReputationRep:
    I found the Chemistry quite hard tbh
    (Original post by Bandwagon)
    I knew it was gametime when it said "Choose any two of the three sections", but all the tests were application... or, of course, you may be a whizz and just know it regardless

ReputationRep:
    did anybody do Biology? I found it so challenging

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lynne-Ling)
    did anybody do Biology? I found it so challenging
    i did biology! might be getting ahead of myself but i found it fairly easy if i’m honest. the tsa style multiple choice questions near the end threw me a little as did the continuous/discontinuous stuff (haven’t studied it in school yet but i gave it a go) but overall i think it went really well. was so happy with the last question about the respiratory system in insects as they’d hinted it in the courses booklet so i knew a bit about it beforehand.
    despite all this i doubt i’ll get an interview because even though i didn’t find geography or french too hard, i think i did rubbish in the maths.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wdbhardman)
    I found the Chemistry quite hard tbh
    yh it was interesting

ReputationRep:
    did maths,further maths, chemistry and physics. found chem and part of physics quite hard. chose question 3 and 4 in chemistry.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.