Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is Tinder socially acceptable? Watch

I've just moved to a new city for uni and I don't know many people, so I would like to give Tinder a try. The only thing that worries me is that I'm 19 and I feel like I might be too young for something like Tinder, and I'm be afraid that I might be judged for that... I don't want to start off my new life here on the wrong foot

ReputationRep:
    Lmao? Tonnes of uni students use it. It's ok to want a bit of mushroom tip in your life just like we want some sweet walls.

Yes, it is socially acceptable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    Lmao? Tonnes of uni students use it. It's ok to want a bit of mushroom tip in your life just like we want some sweet walls.
    lol is that the only reason people use it?

ReputationRep:
    No, it's degenerate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelinahx)
    lol is that the only reason people use it?
    Wtf do you think :lol: It's a dating app based on whether you want to talk to someone based off their looks... go figure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've just moved to a new city for uni and I don't know many people, so I would like to give Tinder a try. The only thing that worries me is that I'm 19 and I feel like I might be too young for something like Tinder, and I'm be afraid that I might be judged for that... I don't want to start off my new life here on the wrong foot
    I'm 18 and I have it.. there are plenty of 18-21 year olds who use it. I've seen girls who have it but write in their bio that they are 17.

Mate who cares what people think anyway. Go get urself some booty.

ReputationRep:
    The sorts of people who would judge you for what goes on in your bedroom, probably don't have very much going on in their own.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    If you want to use Tinder, then use it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.