Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

considering marrying him - Muslims help Watch

Announcements

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Tmi on the thread and that stuff may not bother most people
    Sorry you find basic sexual information "too much" however you think it's not important because you've never done it before. Sex is incredibly important in a long term relationship and if you think you can be happy with a crappy lover you're just being naive. You will just end up sexually frustrated and disappointed.

I get it, thanks
    Sorry you find basic sexual information "too much" however you think it's not important because you've never done it before. Sex is incredibly important in a long term relationship and if you think you can be happy with a crappy lover you're just being naive. You will just end up sexually frustrated and disappointed.

Or you have to spend the first few months of the relationship tutoring him on how to **** you properly. Then he might just be terrible at sex and cums in 30 seconds etc. Whole host of potential problems with marrying someone before you'd been intimate with them for a while.
    loooooool true!!! If that's the risk an 18 year old is willing to take!

ReputationRep:
    I know that relationships before marriage are haram. I've never been in a relationship before, but still had guys screw me over.
    I'm a practicing Muslim and I always try and do good but my point is there is a guy at school who I think is giving me signs
    I think I like him, and maybe he might like me. Idk. and I'm trying to get rid of these feelings. I want to focus on work but it's just so distracting and I don't wanna go anywhere near zina. I literally came so close to it once.
    We get on well and like talking to each other, and we both once discussed marriage etc
    I also prayed and idk if this was me, but I had a serious dream. I tried doing istikarah too and In My dream, my parents said he's decent, and good. He was there too.

So now I'm so confused. I don't want these feelings and to lose focus on my career but at the same time I like him.
    At the same time, I also don't want to commit zina as I know I'll just sin.

This isn't a troll, I need advice
    Muslims please help me. What do you suggest?
    The sunnah is to marry asap if you both like each other and think it is right to get married to each other at some point- to prevent zina. So if ur ready maybe get someone to ask him.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

https://youtu.be/yAFrYwN0fL4

ReputationRep:
    18 is so young, you don't even have your life together

I think people should have known eachother for a long time 4/5minimum, have a job
    Be able to provide for themselves, afford a home
    What you going to do if you get pregnant? Spend your student loan on nappies?
    Or ask your parents? a part time job won't cut it, babies are expensive
    best post! totally agree

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 5, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.