Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys just a question about sending the scores,

Do you have to send scores through Collegebaord to universities? Or if I'm applying through Common Application do they automatically get sent, I'm really confused as to which way I should give scores because I don't want there to be a scenario where they dont get any scores at all

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemBoy1)
    Hey Guys just a question about sending the scores,

Do you have to send scores through Collegebaord to universities? Or if I'm applying through Common Application do they automatically get sent, I'm really confused as to which way I should give scores because I don't want there to be a scenario where they dont get any scores at all

Thanks
    I'm in the same position and am applying through common app, I just trust college board to send my scores (SAT Reasoning/Maths 1 Subject test/Bio m subject test

ReputationRep:
    Hmm ok, do you know whether you send your scores at all or mention your scores in the common app? Also can I ask which universities your applying to?
    (Original post by BeatrixLS)
    I'm in the same position and am applying through common app, I just trust college board to send my scores (SAT Reasoning/Maths 1 Subject test/Bio m subject test

ReputationRep:
    Hmm ok, do you know whether you send your scores at all or mention your scores in the common app? Also can I ask which universities your applying to?
    Yeah, they ask for scores in CA but college board send them anyway, I hadn't taken the subject tests when I applied :0 so I just trusted college board. When I apply to my next few I will mention scores.

Yale
    MIT
    Harvard
    University of Chicago
    Cornell

you?

ReputationRep:
    Stanford, Penn, MIT USC and maybe caltech. They are all high end unis so I really dont expect to get into them :/
    (Original post by BeatrixLS)
    Yeah, they ask for scores in CA but college board send them anyway, I hadn't taken the subject tests when I applied :0 so I just trusted college board. When I apply to my next few I will mention scores.

Yale
    MIT
    Harvard
    University of Chicago
    Cornell

you?

ReputationRep:
    Stanford, Penn, MIT USC and maybe caltech. They are all high end unis so I really dont expect to get into them :/
    oh same though )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.