Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking about starting a google hangouts/whatsapp group chat for applicants to the University of Cambridge.

Mod edit: No. Do not promote offsite group chats please. And do not share personal information either. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't the applicants thread like a chat anyway

Nothing against the idea, it's pretty cool and I'd love to chat more to some of the people here but I personally don't feel too comfortable giving out personal information like whatsapp for now
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by OutsideOfItAll)
    I was thinking about starting a google hangouts/whatsapp group chat for applicants to the University of Cambridge.
    Please don't promote offsite group chats. It's against TSR guidelines.

Far better is to chat in the Applicants thread - that's what it's there for

Thanks.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by CompSciCat)
    Isn't the applicants thread like a chat anyway

Nothing against the idea, it's pretty cool and I'd love to chat more to some of the people here but I personally don't feel too comfortable giving out personal information like whatsapp for now
    Correct
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I'm locking this thread now.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.