Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm straight but I want to have a one time sex with a girl Watch

I'm a girl and I want to have sex with a girl, but I'm not attracted to girls. I guess I want this because with a girl I can't get pregnant and it's easier in a way.
    I don't know what do do!!😭
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a girl and I want to have sex with a girl, but I'm not attracted to girls. I guess I want this because with a girl I can't get pregnant and it's easier in a way.
    Life is too short to be hanging around

Buddy- if you want to have sex with a girl, you have to be a little bit gay.
    Don't take it the wrong way, I'm bi, being a little bit gay is fine, and you can still identify as straight if you feel it matches you better. It sounds like you're bi but like... 95% attracted to guys, or alternatively maybe something like heteroromantic bisexual (attracted romantically only to guys, but sexually to more than one sex). But with both of those you can still call yourself heterosexual. I don't know, just thought I'd give you that info in case you're questioning anything.

As for how you would have sex with a girl but just the one time... I'm not totally sure, maybe use a dating app if you think it's safe, but be careful. And don't mess the girl about, can't just use her to do this if she thinks there's a chance it could turn into more.
    Sorry I can't help more!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    What is it you actually want to do that you couldn't do with a boy? Apart from the possible pregnancy issue, what would make it easier?

As someone said, the critical thing is not to mislead anyone about what it is you are after: casual, one-off sex rather than looking for any sort of relationship. It will help them to know that you've not done this before too.

If you're prepared to have someone else around while it happens, there are a lot more mf couples looking for a mff threesome than there are single women looking to have one with a random mf couple. Given that you'd be the one doing the choosing, you can negotiate having as much or as little contact with him as you like.

ReputationRep:
    There are ways to have safer sex with a guy also.And this how things go haywire.

ReputationRep:
    Go for it bro!

ReputationRep:
    Being straight means you like girls doesn't it lol

ReputationRep:
    Why put a label on things? If you want to do it, do it!

ReputationRep:
    As long as you and the girl are both on the same page, go for it - life's too short not to experiment

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.