Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which coffee shop has the best Christmas menu? Watch

• View Poll Results: Which coffee shop has the best festive menu?
    Costa
    71.43%
    Starbucks
    14.29%
    Caffe Nero
    0%
    Other (post in thread!)
    14.29%

• TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    That's right, you heard correctly - Christmas menu. Starbucks, Costa, and Caffe Nero all spoke loud and clear on November 2nd to tell us it is Christmas, so it is Christmas.

The important question, though, is which has the better festive menu? With festively flavoured lattes, cappuccinos, hot chocolates, and even iced drinks on offer it's surely a difficult choice.

What drinks have you tried so far? Which are your favourite?

ReputationRep:
    Starbucks
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by N/A IS THE NAME)
    Starbucks
    I am enjoying the Starbucks one so far! Their lattes are definitely superior to Costa's this year :yep:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...a-2017-9201179

Good link for people who want to have a wee look. I like the look of Costa's xmas menu best, but generally I enjoy Caffé Nero's drinks the most.

ReputationRep:
    Not a coffee fan but the fudge hot chocolate from Starbucks looks good. Costa have a new club sandwich out which sounds divine.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I’m a costa girl through and through! Try the salted caramel cappuccino or go for classic gingerbread latte. It’s not in the menu but I always ask for a cinnamon latte, it’s a great winter warmer if you don’t like your drinks too fancy☕️
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.