Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, sorry for the random name could not think of another one. So long story short I made software for fun few months ago. My friend encouraged me to sell it which I did and made over 35k ish I am getting an accountant to know how much taxes I need to pay and stuff bit I should have around 25k plus. I am interested in moving out as I am still with my parents at age of 18 (nearly 19).
    What would be the best course of action atm with the maths I done it would cost me 7 to 10k for first 6 months ish ofc a lot less after. I am still at college finishing soon and have a secure apprenticeship at 17k a year. I don't want to carry on selling the software as it can become a hassle so I halted the sales after only 1 week when I noticed how much people are actually interested in it.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.